Thursday, November 4, 2010

George Bush: Hurt Feelings

Sorry Mr. President. Sorry about yur feelings. You did, after all, ruin the economy (except for the wealthy! I know, that hurts yur feelings too), turn all of the Middle East, much of Africa and East Asian into a giant terrorist breeding ground to keep our farm boys busy for the rest of history. But there is freedom, somewhere. Where exactly? I forgot. I'm still in the spell yur freedom speeches. Like a third-place-junior-high essay contest, read to the class with attending parents. I love freedom.

My self esteem is much higher now, after yur eight years. I figure, if you can be president, any Bozo with the backing of powerful persons, I mean corporations, can be president.

As for the racism. Yeah, that's not easy to hear. Racism is disgusting. I don't know how to cheer you up. I guess I could buy two copies of yur book. But do I have to read both of them?

No comments: