Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Big Foot Seen in Palm Springs

My source a Betty Ford (fired recently) has told me that Big Foot did not leave Palms Springs when his stay at Betty Ford ended abruptly. Accorcing to my source, who has been accurate so far, Big Foot he has been seen at the house of a retired interior decorator. It just so happens that I've worked with this interior decorator on numerous occasions over the years and know him to be a very personable, forthright and friend to house painters.

I have put through several calls, but have not been successful in getting through. I should also mention that there is no attempt on my part to link Big Foot with any community. There have been many enquiries about Big Foot's safety and if in fact he is with this interior decorator in is large historic house, he will have the security he needs until he decides what he wants to do with his life as it is obviously in transition.

No comments: